Re: MGB Desires

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Arts Council" <artscape@clas.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Desires
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 22:55:56 -0500
You were lucky. 3K was a CB estimate, naturally. ;)
I've spent about $500 to renew the brake system, the exhaust, and other
minor doo-dads...above my $2500 purchase price for a rust free '73 from
Tennesee (say it out loud and I'm a poet and don't know it). The labor cost
of what I've done with the car since purchased could equal another (25 X a
modest $35/hour)....It's a labor of love...but I don't depend on her....
My B is mistress! :) After so much attention, she BETTER (and will) love me
on the remote twisties here in KY!

Dan

"Arts Council":