MGB 3-Main & 'A' tranny

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGB 3-Main & 'A' tranny
From: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 11:43:45 -0500
I have a lead on a "basement of stuff" that a man is wanting to sell. Of
interest is a 3-main 'B' motor and, he believes, an 'A' tranny and some
other driveline and engine bay parts.  "Sitting for over 10 years and I'm
tired of it." He says.

This stuff doesn't do me any good but I realize that the 3-main motor has
some appeal to 'A' folks and early 'B' folks. I could be coerced into taking
a looksee if anyone has a serious interested in the parts. They are local to
Kansas City. What I did was give him the name of the club fellow who is the
local scrounge so this may be a short fuse.

I thought I'd share the info here.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6