Re: MG enthusiasts aren't always human

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: MG enthusiasts aren't always human
From: "bmahoney" <bmahoney@okcity.tds.net>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 18:40:02 -0500
I love the tale.  I would have been freaking out, but then I don't like
reaching into dark places and touching ANYTHING furry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (ut
oh, putting myself in a bad position again!)  You didn't hurt the poor
creature did you??

It just amazes me how 'interesting' the discussions can be

<johnnyneon@juno.com>; Christopher H. Wisdom <wisdomc@netside.com>