Door alignment

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Door alignment
From: "Chris Delling" <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 23:32:41 -0700
Many may recall my stupidity that resulted in me accidently backing my B up
with the door open, and that the door found a garage wall to catch on,
resulting in a poorly aligned door.

After a thorough examination, and armed with the advice of several on the
list, I decided to buy a new set of hinges.  The hinges didn't seem
paticularly bad, but they did allow some vertical play (read door sag).  To
the best of my knowledge, the A-pillar isn't bent.  Despite my best efforts,
I still can't seem to align the door.  It is too low in the rear, and the
forward door gap is tighter that I would prefer when the door is opened
(although the edges no longer touch!  The door itself does not seem to be
bent.  Any sguggestions?

Regards,

Chris Delling