Carlisle

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carlisle
From: shidis@netcom.ca
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 12:48:41 -0400 (EDT)
Returned Saturday night from the bog at Carlisle. Good to see a nuumber of
listers again, and some new faces as well. Our 65 and 69 B's are pretty much
complete so needed only a few small bits to improve upon the ones already on
the cars.

We had about 15 folks at the event from our club in Hamilton, Ontario and
everyone seemed happy with the treasures they laid hands on.

Hope the rest of you had a great LBC weekend. Our next event to take in will be
the Victor, New York show June 7. Hope some of you make it there.

                                                 Don Ainsworth