RE: Wonderful Weekend

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, jpruett@tfb.com
Subject: RE: Wonderful Weekend
From: nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 7:06:08 +0000
Daniel

We had a stunning weather day here in the UK as well and also saw several=20
MX5/ Miatas & MGFs with their roofs up........all the older LBCs were on th=
e=20
'Regency Run' with their hoods properly stowed for the run from Brooklands=20
to Brighton. I'm sure a lot of the newer roadster  owners don't really like=
=20
roadsters they just buy them because it is a display of their wealth rather=
=20
that actually wanting a lidless car.

Chris Nevard
spridget@mgcars.org.uk