Re: Wonderful Weekend

To: <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <jpruett@tfb.com>
Subject: Re: Wonderful Weekend
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 03:49:04 -0400
We had a stunning weather day here in the UK as well and also saw several
MX5/ Miatas & MGFs with their roofs up........all the older LBCs were on the
'Regency Run' with their hoods properly stowed for the run from Brooklands
to Brighton. I'm sure a lot of the newer roadster  owners don't really like
roadsters they just buy them because it is a display of their wealth rather
that actually wanting a lidless car.

Chris Nevard

Amen to that!  I know a few people my age who own convertibles just because
it's a status symbol.  Please, what I wouldn't give to have my MG on the
road and at college so I could drive top-down every day!!!  The good news
is - less than a week and I'm home for some summer restoration!!!

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/