RE: List Hat & list logo

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: RE: List Hat & list logo
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 98 14:33:04 UT
Dr. Macy,

It's because you're a scholar and a gentleman and your good looks are only
exceeded by your intelligence.  And, oh yeah ... you don't bite back!

Dr. Doug

<SNIP>
  Although I believe pasting a picture of a Frank Zappa on a hat
>shows impeccable taste and exemplary moral character (just ask Larry
>Macy), it
>is short lived and will make about as much sense 10 years from now as the
>MOWOG stamped all over our cars.  However, I'll have to disagree with Bud
>about the cat, after all what harm could little pussy on the side do???
>
>Dr. Doug

Hey Dr. Doug. I feel like a pepperont pizza.

"Why is everybody alwas picking on me?"

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.