Re: List Hat & list logo

To: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>, "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: List Hat & list logo
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 18:59:42 -0500
Hmmm..... er....  just some nasty old facts I picked up awhile ago...

Check page A32 of Moss' Restoration Parts Accessories & Price List, Edition
MGA-17. (I'm sure the other Moss marques cat's have a similar photo )

There's a photo at the bottom of the page that show's several caps done up
in tan with green bills, green lettering, etc.  Maybe green with a tan bill
(green facing, of course!)

That would be different from any cap that I've seen, and would capture
greasy fingerprints from the owners grabbing at the bill as the cap flies
off to boot -- a sort of "personalization" angle..! (Shows that MGers
really DO work on their cars...)

.... and I wasn't even looking for caps. I was looking for air filters...!

Carol