Re: ATTN: UK Listers

To: padre@billman.kuntrynet.com, Mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: ATTN: UK Listers
From: "John Stephens" <jrs97@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 12:23:22 PDT
Philip wrote in a reply to Mike
I have front plates from the UK on my cars as follows 1975MGB - 1976MGB
- 74MGBGT. Each time I have called my family and they just go to the
local Halfords, kind of like PEPBOYS and they will make you one on the
spot.

Philip, I am from the U.K. also; I moved over in 1981, first to South
Carolina and now in Georgia. If you don't mind I am going to steal your
idea and get my friends who are coming over next month to pop into
Halfords and get me a front plate with 1976MGB. Question: How have you
attached the plate to the front rubber bumper?
Cheers, John.