Squeals from the drive train

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Squeals from the drive train
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 12:52:35 -0400 (EDT)
Well, have only put about 50 miles on the B since inspection yesterday.  (I
haven't quite broke the need to address responsibilities.)
The engine sounds fine, but I get a squealing sound from under the car. Just on
acceleration, I am guessing drive shaft.
I tried to grease it, but found I could not get a grease hose on the
zerk on the front universal.  It does not open up enough anywhere in the
rotation.  More British engineering?

Also someone told me you need to torque the univeral bolts, but I could not
find an info on proper torque in either my Bently or Haynes manuals.