Sharing MGB with family

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sharing MGB with family
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 13:02:20 -0400 (EDT)
Sorry for bombarding the list with posts the last week or so.  Getting the car
on the road has raised my level of excitment.
Gave my son his first lesson driving a stick last night (in the B).  Overall,
not to bad.  He has 1 week to master it so he can take it to the prom.

The car is a big hit with everyone who sees it.  Had it at the high school
last night for a choral concert and was mobbed with kids (and adults) wanting
to see the cool little car.

I fear that once all three of my kids 16, 18 & 20 learn to drive it, I'll have
to fight for driving time.  But these cars were meant to be driven, and this
one will be.

For the record 5 drivers in the family - 5 cars; 1 US, 2 Japanese, 1 German,
and 1 British (also a motorcyle, Suzuki)