RE: Oil Coolers

To: "WSpohn4" <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Oil Coolers
From: "John Steczkowski" <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 14:19:40 -0500

I'm not so sure... I have a very stock '75 (55k miles and all emmisions
equipment, so someone hasn't messed with it much)... anyway. I don't have an
oil cooler and the attachment points appear to have never had one installed
and the holes (the the oil lines run through) in the shroud around the
radiator have rubber plugs in them. (indicating that either it's never been
there, or someone went to a lot of trouble to remove it and make it look
factory.) also, the oil line(from filter) looks OEM (it's not just rubber,
it has a fabric outside)

----
John Steczkowski
Director, Business Systems Solutions, Central & West
PSW Technologies, Inc.
512-343-6666
stecz@pswtech.com
http://www.pswtech.com/~stecz