Re: front end alignment

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: front end alignment
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 09:03:33 -0400 (EDT)
Really did not notice much in the steering. No shakes or shimmeys. The car
tracked true down the road.  When shifting the car does pull slightly to the
passenger side between gears.  One problem is I haven't driven an LBC in 28
years, and I don't have a good reference on how it should feel

When I was rebuilding I had to "nudge" the member of the unibody over on the
driver's side where the front cowling and bumber attach. Just the end of the
unibody frame about a 1/4". Both front fenders had minor damage and the bumper
was creased.  I had the car stripped bare, including the front two fenders,
down to the unibody and saw no evidence of a wreck.  (not counting the obvious
fender benders)

The suspension/front end came off and bolted on easily, everthing aligned
right up.