FW: It RUNS!!

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: It RUNS!!
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@okcity.tds.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 09:41:42 -0500
Congratulations Steve!!!!!!!!!  I am a few steps behind you and =
extremely envious.  I have the new shiny red paint....but no interior =
yet and a huge pile of parts to put back on .  I have only started the =
car one time in 2 years.  New gas tank, no gas, no batteries.....I'll =
get there soon!!!!!!!!!!!! =20

Becky
piles of pieces and visions of ecstasy!