Re: Nostalgic Design

To: gardner7@pilot.infi.net, Lawrie@britcars.com
Subject: Re: Nostalgic Design
From: Wildbil923 <Wildbil923@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 23:12:32 EDT
Pushed the wrong button and my mail went before I was finished pontificating
on the value of Miatas.  Well, to make it short.  This are great cars guys.
Loosen up, go out and buy one.  You'll really enjoy it.  It's about as close
as anything has been to a British sports car in a looooong time.  And let's
stop with the obsession regarding the stereotypical Miata owner.  They're
probably just like the folks that bought an MGB in the 1960's and 1970's,
ordinary folks who just want a car that's fun to drive.

Just my .02.  Now I'll shut up!

Bill Wilkman
1960 MGA
1960 AH Sprite