Re: Replacing radiator

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Andrew Errington" <ame@synaptics.com>
Subject: Re: Replacing radiator
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 12:41:26 -0500
I'm getting ready to restore my radiator, too.
I've done the same research as you and concluded that removing the surround
is the best if not only way to go about it. Removing the oil cooler hoses
may be a bit messy, but not too bad if you have four suitable plastic plugs
handy as well as some rags.
Also, in my case, though, the surround is going to get repainted as well and
the missing rubber seal put on. Might as well do it right the first time and
have a cleaner bay when finished!

Dan
'73 B