Re: British Car Week / Are you doing your part??

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: British Car Week / Are you doing your part??
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 20:55:26 -0500
Dittos here, no LBCs to be seen yet, but I saw one RBB on sunday, (top
up...sigh, I almost did a stunt-man 180 in order to issue him a friendly
"citation", since it was a glorious day, but thought that wouldn't be wise.)
I'm driving my B around on post here at Ft. Knox (I live on post too).
This week is the hallowed "Armor Conference" here, so at least there are a
lot of well-paid, high-tech contractor types, high-ranking Army officers and
venerable retirees in rental cars seeing my orange CBB zipping around as I
go about my appointed duties as a lowly captain "worker bee"!
When I park at the "display zone" (Skidgell Hall), I try and find a good
visible spot.
I'll hang my MG Online badge (thanks Dave) from the mirror tomorrow when I
park...
Dan
'73 B