Re: British Car Week / Are you doing your part??

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: British Car Week / Are you doing your part??
From: Donna Swope <dswope@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 22:14:35 -0500
David Deutsch wrote:

> Hi Ho All,
> Well it's finally here, British Car Week, that is and Monday's
> sightings included a TR6 and NOTHING ELSE !

Well, David, I would like to report to the list that the Capital City MG
Club in Austin TX is showing their cars.   Our regular monthly meeting
was tonight -- we had 20 members at the meeting (approx. half our
members), driving 8 MG's, which were lined up prettily in the parking
lot of the restaurant where we meet in downtown Austin.    On Sunday, we
have planned a joint event to include our club, the local Triumph club,
Jag club, and Austin Healey club.  We will meet and drive as a group up
Congress Avenue to the State Capitol, circle around through the
University of Texas campus, and then down to the river for an early
dinner.

anyone with a british car in the Austin area please join us!  We will
meet at Threadgills at Riverside and Barton Springs Road at 2:00 pm.

dls

visit our website at   www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/8575/