Re: MGB Oil Cooler Location

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB Oil Cooler Location
From: Michael MacLeod <macleodm@cadvision.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 09:45:59 -0600
    The local lore about mounting oil coolers in these parts is that the
cooler should be moved close to the radiator  (1") in order to reduce
turbulence.  The locals argue that the turbulence caused by the cooler
being in the stock location reduces the radiator's cooling abilities.

   I'm not bright enough to know whether or not this is rubbish.   I'd
be interested in hearing the accumulated knowledge of those folks on the
list who would know.

    What do I think???  Frankly, I just don't know enough to give an
informed opinion.
--
Michael MacLeod   From Alberta,  on the Eastern slope of the Canadian
Rockies