Re: Demonic Possesion

To: Jason Sawyer <jason.sawyer@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Demonic Possesion
From: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 11:47:07 -0500
Hay Jason,

  Don't lose heart, mon.  Once you get it sorted out it will reward you
with miles and miles of enjoyment.  Mine has been sitting for 3 weeks
now while we got the parts sorted out for rebuilding the cylinder head.
Meanwhile, I've been scraping carbon and replacing seals and gaskets
that were leaking.  Now I see that I must partly disassemble the motor
mounts and jack the engine up in order to replace the front crank seal.
Grrrrr....

  But whenever I get PO'd at the thing I just lay down my wrenches and
walk away from it.  This is supposed to be fun, not a religion and the
only deadlines are those we set up for ourselves - completely
artificial.  I just do a bit at a time and before I know it, it'll all
be done.

  And remember, when you finally jump in it and go out to straighten out
some curves, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing it wouldn't be
running if it weren't for your efforts!

  Charley Robinson
  `69 B