Oh to B legal again :-) / BCW Thurs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Oh to B legal again :-) / BCW Thurs
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 20:12:19 -0500 (CDT)
Very very cool, the 75 B passed NY State emmissions test today. It took
about an hour and a half of carb ajusting (dual HS4s) and timing
fiddling but it finally all came together. I got a real charge out of
see these to mechanics studying the Haynes SU Carb manual and adjusting
while hooked to the machine. It was way rich but now is running better
than it has in a long time. I just never thought it would get thru, not
with the SUs and the mild street cam not to mention no air pump or cat.
The 77 B passed in the fall fairly easily with the Weber on it.

No other British Cars sighted today but I did have a fellow MG Car Club
Long Island Centre member pull along side me at a light in his company
Tauras. Looking forward to driving the 75 a bit tomorrow. The shop
housing my 79 B and 76 Midget is closed while it's owner is visiting
England for two weeks, I never realize how much time I spend there
until he goes on vacation. Upon his return the Midget is the project on
hand.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
Membership Coordinator