Re: Sports cars and "Sporty" cars

To: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: Sports cars and "Sporty" cars
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 21:40:39 -0400
>perfectly comfortable in my MGB, but my new girlfriend sees it as another
>old car  - there's no cupholders, AC, and it probably leaks.  She's used to

Sounds like my 89 Cougar. No cupholders (have to wedge drinks inbetween the
seat and the center console), blown AC compressor (converted to 134a) and
well,
it leaks slightly from the driver side window.

Did I mention it has 157k miles on it? And made it to David Deutsch's and Rick
Browns houses and back, no problem? =)

>her '92 Prizm that she drives around.  That's ok though, she's cute and she
>understands what it's all about.

91 Protege... er, Miata hard top! =)

>Brit car week has been OK for me, I saw a nice white BGT driving south on
>I-95 on Sunday.  I was about an hour south of DC...Anybody own this car?
>Yesterday, I saw a nice early, white, roadster sitting in Latrobe, a car
>I've never seen before...Cool...

I saw a late 70s B in a Marina parking lot. Good tags, but no inspection
sticker. Windows look slightly fogged. Nice black interior with the weird mesh
seats. Drooled over it for a while (while leaning out of the company truck)
sighed, and went on with my day.

British Cars are so dangerous. I want an MGA now!!

BEN RUSET - ICQ # 10364973
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring

http://members.home.com/mgbhaven