help....follow-up

Subject: help....follow-up
From: "John Steczkowski" <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 22:33:13 -0500
well, I've done a little troubleshooting...

The problem in the circuit past the third fuse. There are two pairs of green
wires fed by that fuse (2 spade connectors with two wires connected to each
one). If I connect one of the pairs (the pair away from  the fender), the
fuse will blow. If I connect just the other pair, the fuse doesn't blow. Now
for the strange part... I can't get anything to NOT work. The gauges work,
all of the lights work, wipers (except they don't seem to park now), turn
signals, they all work.

Any ideas?

Right now, I just have thw wires disconnected and everything seems fine.

The only thing I can think of is that wire feeds some emmissions solenoid or
something. I'm  going to have to analyze the wiring diagram further, but I'm
having trouble with that. (this seems like a cool application idea, you
could have away of selectively showing/highlighting circuits to make them
easier to see).

----
John Steczkowski
Director, Business Systems Solutions, Central & West
PSW Technologies, Inc.
512-343-6666
stecz@pswtech.com
http://www.pswtech.com/~stecz