re: As British Car Weeks draws close to the end

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: As British Car Weeks draws close to the end
From: Peter Schauss <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 23:30:54 +0000
> I'm really disappointed in the number of sighting or should I say lack

I had the same feeling Dave.  I drove my Healey to work ( via Southern State
Parkway and Sagtikos) the first three days, and my MG, the other two.
The only other British car I saw all week was a TR6.

Got a great compliment on my MG from one of my neighbors last Saturday, however.
"I didn't know they still made these."

Peter Schauss, Long Island, NY
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB