Re: 1973 MGB...How Much??? ( a bit long)

To: jason.sawyer@ibm.net (Jason Sawyer)
Subject: Re: 1973 MGB...How Much??? ( a bit long)
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 17:36:23 -0400
--WebTV-Mail-1833767775-4116

I care!  I've been the brunt of it myself.  You have my backing, I just
had nothing to add to what was already said.

I feel bad that a new lister has, unfortunately, gotten a bad impression
of our little group because of this stuff, but remember:  These things
only get going when someone starts it ... with a snide, rude, impolite
(and these are kind words for it) response to a reasonable post.   I
won't name names; everyone knows the few that do it every time.

It's a fact of life that you have to wade through a little fertilizer to
get to the flowers.  The invalualble information I've gained from the
list is worth the fertilizer shovelled around by a few.

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger