MG story of the week

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG story of the week
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 19:47:46 -0500 (CDT)
Well Adam just walked in beaming from ear to ear with the best MG story
I have heard in a real long time. Seem he and a friend decided to hit
the beach here on L.I. and headed to Jones Beach. Now there are toll
booths as you enter Jones Beach State Park where, if you want to park
in one of the parks fields, you need to stop and get a parking
receipt($5-). Since the park is also part of our parkway system you can
also just go around the Tolls and drive thru the park. Well Adam
decided that he would drive around cause he didn't know the system. He
then got off at a parking field exit and was waiting in line watching
all the cars in front of him show their parking receipts, when he got
to the attendant he said "where was I supposed to get one of them" to
which the guy replied "This is the coolest car I have ever seen go
right in and thanks for choosing this field so I could see it". Must of
been the Brit Flag paint job on the boot lid.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch