Re: British Car Week-reply-I saw 145 in 1 day!

To: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: British Car Week-reply-I saw 145 in 1 day!
From: "Murray Arundell" <goforit@ecn.net.au>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 22:00:00 +1000
Hey John,

That's the title of Harry Pyle's book........  Perfect sentiment though!!

Meanwhile BCW here in the deep north of OZ was celebrated by the Gold Coast
MG Car Club's Concours.  A great day with some great cars.  I continued the
theme today by taking the BGT-V8 to work and low and behold on the way home
was right behind and ex USA MGB GT fitted with a V8.  Flashed my lights but
don't think the GT's driver understood he was being followed by another V8
let alone a factory one!

Murray Arundell
Brisbane - Australia.