Re: Clunking and Jumping

To: "Philip Hubbard" <phubbard@carroll.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Clunking and Jumping
From: "Jim Carney" <carney_fam_ark@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 13:17:16 -0500
I don't know if the Midget has a kingpin front end like the B, but a clunk
upon applying the brakes & (sometimes) upon starting from a dead stop may
indicate problems in this area.
Look at all your suspension bushings while you're under the car. I suppose
any of them being bad could result in clunking sounds.
Jim