Re: Shipping times for Victoria British - slightly long rant

To: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D),
Subject: Re: Shipping times for Victoria British - slightly long rant
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 11:10:23 -0400
Hi Paul,

I've written VB off of my list of suppliers.

1. Everytime I've called for anything, they don't have it in stock.

2. Their salespeople are horrible, last fall I bought a rebuilt cylinder
head and there wasn't a single person there who could tell me if it was a
lead free head or not. One month after the head had been installed they
called me back with the answer! How 's that for service?

3. Their shipping prices are outrageous.  They are totally gouging the
customer with these shipping prices.

I could go on and on.....

They've lost my business,

Robert Weeks