Re: Silicone cleanup, Apple Hydraulics

To: AKBLACKLEY@aol.com
Subject: Re: Silicone cleanup, Apple Hydraulics
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 12:32:06 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Netters,

Regarding rebuilt MCs, I bought one from Ted Schumacher in Pandora Ohio
and was VERY pleased with it. I think it cost me about 5 bucks less than
Apple Hydraulics charges as below.

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521