I'm Legal!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I'm Legal!
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 09:57:34 -0400
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Your attention please.  Be it known to all and sundry that the 1974 Midget
passed inspection and is now 100% completely street legal.

Thanks to all for tuning tips.  Before the mechanic put the tester on it, I
retarded timing, leaned out just one flat and idled up.  Passed.

Now, I'm trying to get it back to the purring condition that Rob Medynski
had it in when I left his shop.  Geez, I only tweaked a little and now it's
running just a bit staccato from the tail pipe.  I'll get it back though;
the thing is that it's legal.

Yahooooo!

Philip
Burgundy 1974 Midget