Re: '66 MGB newbie: Where to start? (Also seeking battery

To: don <brgmgb@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: '66 MGB newbie: Where to start? (Also seeking battery
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 00:56:39 -0400
don wrote:

> Keep your car original!  Put in the two batteries.  Keep it negative ground.
> In keeping the car as original as you can, you will definitely preserve its
> value.

  I wouldn't agree with this, at least for reasons of value.

  Both proposed conversions are VERY reversible, and may increase
your enjoyment of the car. If originality is ever desired, then you
can revert to it with the same hour of work.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/