Re: rocker switches

To: Jethogger@aol.com, mg <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: rocker switches
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 18:56:42 -0500
John,

My B is a 69 roadster.  I have thought about trying to fill in the
design a little with a white pen of some sort, but I don't want it to
look clobbered...I have just put so much money and time into restoring
this car that I hate to see the look marred by tacky looking switches.
Maybe I could fill the places with gold paint....would be more
indicative of what someone obviously thinks they are worth!!!

Becky
69 golden oldie