Re: The pinnacle of the marque

To: "Becky Mahoney" <bmahoney@home.com>, "Chuck Schaefer" <crschaef@mc.net>
Subject: Re: The pinnacle of the marque
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 16:57:34 -0700

> From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>

> I don't think so......I think the B was used because it is after the
> A...NOT BECAUSE IT'S NOT AS GOOD. ;-)  Good try though.  When you have
> to resort to this type of logic, it's because you don't really have an
> argument to support your choice....cuz we all know the 69 B is the
> Bestest!!!!!
>
> Becky
> Views the B as an improvement over the A

Even though I drive a midget, I thought I should get involved.  Obviously
by your spelling of best, you recieved B's on your report card in High
School,  clearly showing that you dislike A's because you never recieved
any as grades.

(just joking, please have a sense of humor)

signed,
BARRY PALMER
amesfolks@snovalley.com
72 MG Midget (Sparky)