Re: MGC

To: "Mark Iansiti" <Mark.Iansiti@gte.net>
Subject: Re: MGC
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 20:03:46 -0500
Mark,
According to Clausager, there were 1302 C Roadsters produced in '69 for N.
America.
Although there were 510 '69 models built in '68 for N. America.
The figure for total built in '69 was 1757, Total N. America import C
roadsters was 2483.
I guess you CAN say you have a relatively "rare" car!
Dan
'73 B