Re: simple anti-theft device

To: Stephen Swain <sswain@howdy.princeton.edu>
Subject: Re: simple anti-theft device
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 09:46:45 -0500
This could also be a pain when visiting an amusement park, shopping
mall, etc.  OTOH..what a conversation piece in the local pub!!!  Talk
about attention getter...hmmm maybe I've hit on something here.... No
more dumb obvious pick up lines!  Now, not so obvious dumb pick up
lines!(or at least some new obvious dumb pick up lines!)

Becky
wondering about taking a wheel with me next time