Battery/Alternator - Thanks!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Battery/Alternator - Thanks!
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 22:11:54 -0400
As usual, much good advice on my dead battery questions.

Looks like if I can get my suspension done tomorrow (too optimistic?) I
will take my battery in to be tested.  In the meantime, I do have one of
the cheapo testers with the beads.  I can check for a bad cell.  I'll look
into buying both a voltmeter and a charger.  I know I will need both long
term, but I may have to struggle along without for a while as I buy even
more essential parts.

But I think for me some of the best advice was to get my battery to a car
parts store.  If suspension isn't done, I'll take it in with the Honda.

I'm also going to go look at the interstate battery web page mentioned.
That should be very helpful.

Thanks again,

Philip
Burgundy 1974 Midget