RE: Battery/Alternator - Thanks!

To: "'Philip Hubbard'" <phubbard@carroll.com>
Subject: RE: Battery/Alternator - Thanks!
From: "Miller, John" <John_Miller@jdedwards.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 06:33:44 -0600
I bought a digital voltage meter at Target a few weeks ago for ten bucks.
It plugs into the cigarette lighter, but I snipped the wires and hooked it
directly into the wiring and mounted it where my center console light should
be.  It let me know when the battery was running low so I knew when to plug
it into the trickle charger overnight.  Of course since then I've fitted a
GM alternator so I don't need it anymore, but I now get great pleasure every
time I look at it and it reads over 14 volts no matter what is turned on in
the car.

John Miller
76 MGB