Re: Clay Magic

To: ninab@scoresheet.com, jmc987@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Clay Magic
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 08:58:35 EDT
<<At  01:13:19 EDT 98-06-05 Nina Barton wrote:
SNIP
1. Didn't seem to remove any paint
2. I noticed a few black rubber smudges from where I hit the rubber seal on
the
 windscreen.
3. I noticed some ingrained residue after running the clay
 along the very bottom of the car, which makes me wonder how you get that
 out of the clay
4. Is this a one use thing.
5. I did wash not wash
 my car again before I waxed, but did use plenty of rags to make sure
 everything was clean before I applied wax.