Re: Protecting Flexible Brake Lines

To: "Richard D. Arnold" <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Protecting Flexible Brake Lines
From: hello39@idt.net
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 11:14:56 -0400
Rich,
Have used a small gauge spring and slid the brakeline into it. The spring
protects the exterior of the hose and remains flexable also. Occassionally, I
seen chaffing from oversized tires and twisted lines and the spring avoids
that as well.
They should be available at any hardware or automotive store. make sure the
spring is easily flexed and not too stiff or made of large gauge steel wire.
Alan