'79 Trunk Lid...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '79 Trunk Lid...
From: catbos@501studios.com (Cathy Bosma)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 11:24:23 -0600 (MDT)
Hey all!
This is my very first posting and I'm glad to be a part of such an
eccentric group!
Hopefully somone can help me find a new (or new to me) trunk lid for my
little 'Flo'.  Flo is my beautiful, vermillion red (orange in layman's
terms!) 1979 MGB.  The Previous owner forgot several times to release the
catch before closing the trunk lid and now we have lovely bumps and
crinkles on the left side of the lid.  I, of course, would love to have one
already painted orange, but I'll take what I can get!
Feel free to email me direct at catbos@501studios.com
Also, anyone put in an electric ignition lately?  I'm thinking about it bu
twnat to know if it will be worth my money and time.  I just want my baby
to idle  a bit more smoothly!  Is that too much to ask!

Waiting anxiously for your relpy,
Cathy Bosma
Austin, TX
'89 Honda Hawk