Re: COOOOL!!

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: Re: COOOOL!!
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 12:21:49 -0700 (PDT)
I'm pretty sure (from personal experience) that education has little to do
with how much money one makes. It depends on what you are educated in and
how you use it. FWIW, my brother finished 1 year of college at a party
school and has made 3-5 more per year than I do with my 23 yrs+.

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521