Re: 65 MG Magnet MK 4 looking for good home

To: vainent@erols.com (Gary Breeback)
Subject: Re: 65 MG Magnet MK 4 looking for good home
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 20:33:10 -0400
--WebTV-Mail-1353613585-2733

Does anybody know of a picture of one of these on the 'net?  None of my
books has one.

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort
 '89 Ford Probe
 '96 North American Shepherd
 '94 Tigger Cat/Wheel Chock

Car pages and other stuff:

Home Improvement Homepage:
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/nory

NEW Legal / Law Enforcement Page:
http://members.tripod.com/~nory

--WebTV-Mail-1353613585-2733

Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 21:24:30 -0400
From: Gary Breeback <vainent@erols.com>
To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: 65 MG Magnet MK 4 looking for good home
Sender: owner-mgs@autox.team.net

Hi all, A friend of mine asked me to run this ad for him; Due to poor
health I no longer can drive and am forced to sell my beloved 1965 MG
Magnet MK 4.It has been driven daily untill recently and I am the
original owner,it is in good shape and has recent paint and new battery
and exhaust.I also have a similar parts car and many other spare parts.I
would like the car to go to an enthusiast like myself who can appreciate
the Magnet Sedan. I am asking $1200/offer for everything,the cars are
located in Baltimore.  Please contact Fred Bailey 410-448-5022  Thank
you

--WebTV-Mail-1353613585-2733--