Wheel chocks

To: MG list <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wheel chocks
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 1998 23:56:39 -0400

Well, listers for those of you who are cat deprived, I have found the
second best wheel chock. I have a very nice folding chock in my old '75
B, OE from a salvage yard 280 Z, & suddenly realized I needed another
for the GT. No point in looking for an old Z at this point in time, so
off to the local Trash Auto. Also, off to the local NAPA; then off to
the local Sears Auto store; Then off to.....It finally dawned on me that
not only was this not a common item, nobody even seemed to know what I
was talking about.

As a last resort, I stopped in the local Wal-Mart. Guess what? They have
"Foldable Wheel Chocks" in a 2-pack in with their selection of jacks in
the automotive section. About $5.00 for the pair. Very heavy duty,
complete with an "Owners Manual".

Not even the cat comes with an owners manual.

Jim Stuart
2 V8's, 3 folding wheel chocks.