Re: Wheel chocks

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Wheel chocks
From: "Russell T. Neyhart" <vwruss@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 07:53:03 -0400
Hi Jim and fellow listers,
  I bought a set of wheel chocks (nice folding kind - until I ran one over,
duh!) from Sears.  They were really reasonable.  Also, I had an '80 Datsun
210 that came with wheel chocks as well - maybe it's a Datsun/Nissan thing?
Russ Neyhart
Manassas, Virginia
P.S.: My cats are grateful for my purchase of chocks!