Re: Good practice at pulling engines

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Good practice at pulling engines
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 01:00:14 -0400
At 07:32 PM 6/7/98 -0500, you wrote:
>After spending no less than five hours trying to get that oil pressure
>relief valve out of the side of my 76 B's block, I've reached the
>conclusion that the engine must come out.  I discovered last week that
>the engine/tranny to my 72 Midget must also come out.  I've never pulled
>an engine before in my life (only 20yrs old), but I'll get to do two in
>a few weeks.

Whoa!  At pulling the engine I draw the line.  I have been having enough
trouble with suspension bushings for crying out loud.  However, if need
arises and some friendly LBCer volunteers time and equipment, I'd love to
pull the baby out and really give it a once over.  After I win the lottery.
 :)

My condolences on having to do 2 so close together.

Philip
Burgundy 1974 Midget