74 1/2 MGB GT

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: 74 1/2 MGB GT
From: mgrazian@ltcm.com (Michael Graziano)
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 07:56:26 -0400 (EDT)
Mike,

I know of a 74 1/2 rubber bumber GT that may be for sale.  A friend's
father owns it and was looking to unload it last fall.  Offered it to me
for 2K and I was almost dating his daughter.  It has been in storage for
10 years,  and is not "running" per say.  It was ten years ago,  but who
knows now.  THe body is in relatively good shape, (a little rust that I
know of just behind the driver's door,  none in the important areas, no
dents)  I know you said running,  but if interested,  I'll persue it and
ask if it's still up for the taking.

Mike

'78 Midget
'87 300zx