RE: A/C certification...

To: "Art Pfenninger" <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>,
Subject: RE: A/C certification...
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 14:07:47 -0400
I too have seen the kits.  I saw one at BJ's. According to the package it is
a pretty straight forward process.  The key is bleeding the R-12 out of your
system without allowing any to escape into the atmosphere!!  The R-12 has to
completly be removed before you may use the R-134a.  So this is where the
government gets you.  You can by the kit no problem, but unless you can
bleed the system properly you are wrong...I wonder how manypeople are
breaking the law this summer?

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm