Re: A/C certification...

To: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>,
Subject: Re: A/C certification...
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 14:28:29 -0500
At 02:04 PM 6/11/98 -0500, Robert Allen wrote:

Well, Mr. Allen! I see we agree again.... only your observations are more
detailed and definitely on target! I always hold my breath when burning
freon.

I had written only an hour ago in private mail:

"Personally, I think it's all about money! When you're not making enough
money, create some weird "crisis" then step up with the pricey solution.
Voila! Instant demand! Argh.... "

Hooey!

Carol